One of the distinct advantages of life at Blue Bay Village is that residents enjoy access to all
the facilities and services at the adjacent Blue Bay Lodge.
The Blue Bay Lodge at Blouwaterbaai is an exclusive resort overlooking the aquamarine waters of Saldanha Bay. The gables of this elegantly restored Wicht homestead, are a true reflection of tranquility and the warm hospitality of the Western Cape.
Water Sports & Activities
- Swimming – the lodge has two sparkling swimming pools only available to our in-house guests or residents of Blue Bay Village.
- Saldanha is a great spot for water activities such as sailing, windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Sea kayaking, Stand Up Paddling (SUP), deep-sea fishing, scuba diving and organised boat trips.
- Boat launching site for jetskis, boats and hobie cats.
- Beach hiking trails in and around Saldanha.
Restaurant & Ladies Bar
The Lodge has a tastefully decorated restaurant overlooking the pristine white beach. Here you can enjoy an a la carte breakfast, or a long, lazy lunch or dinner exploring the exceptional menu.
A wide selection of cuisine is on offer, ranging from fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts.
Ideal for Blue Bay Village residents – Take a break from cooking every night!
More things to do …
As a resident of the Blue Bay Village, you have access to the Resort & Lodge activities and facilities:
- Swimming in one of our sparkling pools.
- Trampoline and kids play park.
- Arrangements can be made for guided beach hiking trails or cycling trails in and around Saldanha.
- There are 3 golf courses nearby for the sportsmen in the family.
- For that extra special moment, you can enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy massage by taking advantage of the Lodge’s in-house beauty salon.